Vision and Philosophy
Engage Inspire Fulfill Develop
- Offer longer term sustainable partnership models for education to embrace sport and coaching further
- Provide more inclusive opportunities for intermediate and advanced performers
- Continue to create solutions for education and volunteer models to maintain professional standards and continuity
- Introduce new exciting opportunities and strategies to up-skill teachers though comprehensive CPD programmes
- Develop elite level models for the local gifted and talented
- Establish sustainable, fun and engaging environments for both girls and boys aged 5 – 11
- Increase the participation of young people in sport and create concepts to reduce drop out rates in sport
- Reinforce the values that sport creates positive social behaviour
- Improve and develop more enrichment opportunities for children during school holiday periods and reinforce the benefits and values of sport
- Provide a model which offers learners from 5 – 19 years a pathway in their chosen sport
We believe that the professionalisation of sports consultancy and its implementation through schools and local clubs brings wider enrichment opportunities to allow children to be the very best they can be.
We recognise the positive impact a professional coach can have with children aged 5 – 11 years (the golden years of development). We believe more children need to be introduced to controlled and structured coaching experiences to allow children to fulfill their potential.
We recognise the future of professional coaching schools is dependent upon developing more flexibility, adaptability and bespoke commercial partnerships. We feel schools need to develop more revenue streams to enable children to receive quality coaching and make opportunities sustainable.