Ultimate Holiday Camps
|22nd July - 26th July||29th July - 2nd August||5th August - 9th August||12th August - 16th August||19th August - 23rd August||27th August - 30th August|
|Abbey Rangers Football Club Ultimate Summer Football Experience||Abbey Rangers Football Club Ultimate Summer Football Experience||St Hugh of Lincoln Primary School Ultimate Summer Holiday Experience||Abbey Rangers Football Club Ultimate Summer Football Experience||Ongar Place Primary School Ultimate Summer Holiday Experience (Monday - Wednesday)||Abbey Rangers Football Club Ultimate Summer Football Experience (Tuesday - Friday)|
|Abbey Rangers Football Club Ultimate Girls Summer Football Experience||Ockham Football Club|
Ultimate Summer Football Experience
|Sutherland Park Memorial Hall Ultimate Summer Holiday Experience (Tuesday - Thursday)||Abbey Rangers Football Club Ultimate Girls Summer Football Experience (Tuesday - Friday)|
|Ongar Place Primary School Ultimate Summer Holiday Experience||Pirbright Primary School Ultimate Summer Holiday Experience||Ockham Football Club
Ultimate Summer Football Experience (Tuesday - Friday)
|Crawley Ridge Primary School Ultimate Summer Holiday Experience (Monday - Wednesday)|
What Are Our Camps About?
Ultimate Coaching offer fun and engaging sports holiday camps for boys and girls aged 5 – 12 during school holidays. Our coaches are all professionally qualified and aim to make every event as exciting and entertaining as possible, hoping to leave each child wanting more having had a great day getting exercise in a relaxed sports environment. Our events are a great way for children to meet new friends, try new sports and overall have a great time
- Fun, inclusive and engaging for boys and girls aged 5 – 12
- Football specific and multi sport experiences
- Experienced qualified professional coaches
- Skill challenges, competitions and tournaments
- OFSTED registered
- Childcare vouchers accepted
Our staff recognise the importance of the following;
- Giving children a level of freedom and choice.
- Allowing children to have input with activity choice aligned with preference.
- Use the elements of sport to develop positive social behaviour and to encourage social interaction.
The organisation prides itself on meeting the needs of young children motivated by sport. Striking a balance of offering technical guidance / coaching, and simply allowing children to enjoy sport recreationally is key. Boys and girls develop confidence on our schemes;
We offer the following activities on our holiday sports camps;
We are extremely experienced at hosting football specific holiday programmes.
Typical football camps are perfectly designed for boys and girls aged 5 – 12 years, and inclusive. We cater for the Intermediate and Advanced club players, ensuring they develop levels of confidence, learn new skills & how to function in a team effectively.
How are the days structured?
UC believe in striking a balance with fun ball related activities, and the range of small sided games through each afternoon.
Morning field sessions are aimed at movement literacy, skill challenges & competitions, shooting and finishing and ball related activities. Afternoon sessions are designed to allow children to apply skills and understanding to team scenarios and games.
- 4v4 / 5v5 / 6v6 game scenarios
- Children experience different positions including goalkeeping
- Leadership / team work / captaincy
- Afternoon presentations
Sports Holiday Camps Philosophy
- Create professional, fun structured sports environments for boys and girls
- Environments cater for the extended day to help working parents (8am – 5pm)
- Utilise experienced, fun and energetic coaching staff to engage with children
- Encourage all young children, regardless of ability, to experience different sports and activities
- Organise games and activities that encourage decision-making
- Ensure there is plenty of flexibility for the children
- Offer technical tips and guidance where possible for beginner, intermediate or advanced children
- Encourage positive behaviour and respect at all times
- Present expectations on sportsmanship and fair play
- Encourage children to play with freedom and to express themselves
- Encourage children to take risks and be adventurous
- Provide fun sports coaching and activities for beginner, intermediate and advanced boys and girls
- Provide the children with a holistic experience on our camps
- Improve children’s understanding of games (Game/Principles)
- Improve children socially
- Help Improve the children’s’ creativity
- Create engaging environments for children from 5 years of age
- Provide a fun system of recognition, awards for improvement and performance
- Offer children souvenir gifts on attendance
To find out more about the sports holiday camps and programmes, and to book your child on one our venues; please contact us at email@example.com or call 01483 488212.
Alternatively you can click here to book on one of our up and coming courses.
For discounts and offers on non-term time events and other Ultimate Coaching products, take a look at our membership scheme here