We provide professional Cricket coaching to children and young people. We are guided by three principles:
- QUALITY: Our coaching is of the highest quality: we are fully qualified coaches and expert in planning and running a wide range of activities.
- POSITIVE MENTORING: We believe in the power of positive mentoring: our consistent, expert and individual attention encourages children and young people to choose healthy, active and positive lifestyles
- FUN: We recognise that only activities that are fun will encourage children and young people to keep participating in physical activity: We make sure all our activities are fun
We offer free consultations for schools, clubs, parents to assess and create a specific session plan for each individual child or young person, school or class.
We are passionate about cricket and its future. We believe that all young people should have the best opportunities to develop enthusiasm, dynamism and skill. Our ultimate goal is to provide quality coaching for children of all ages and abilities and a pathway ion the game. Our core value is to maintain the personal touch across our entire organisation, delivering our services in a friendly and approachable manner.
Who we are
UCA are team of cricket coaches who work with school sports partnerships, local authorities, cricket clubs and individual parents to provide quality coaching for children of all ages and abilities. We work all over the South East of England helping to develop children’s confidence, fitness and skills through cricket training.
We pride ourselves on our friendly and effective services. We believe that every child is different and has different needs, talents and challenges. Our personal approach to training recognises each child’s individuality and we work with each child to help them achieve their full potential at their own pace.
Coming soon in 2018…
- After school and holiday clubs
- Community outreach and enrichment programmes
- In-school special events
- School Development, fixture management and CPD
- Curriculum-based support for KS 1-3
- Special events and birthday bashes
- One to one training
- Club coaching and coach education
- U16-U18 BTEC Academy Programmes
- Intermediate and Advanced Development sessions
If you would like to find out any more information on our Cricket services please do not hesitate to contact Brian Berthoud (UCA Head Coach).
Tel: 01483 488212